The Recommended Daily Allowance (RDA) of protein according to U.S. government standards is 0.8 gram per kilogram (2.2 pounds) of ideal body weight for the adult

Holi(y)stic/Realistic View

In my last post I mentioned that Body is the temple of God. But I got feedback from my good friends and collegues saying that they want some realistic way of keeping their body/health fit. Let me tell you, though they are not aware that fitness also falls under this broad category of realising that Body is very much a temple of God. The intentions behind this blog is to show the methods, give away the tips & suggestions and giving the holi(y)stic view of the body. Psychologically, when you make everyone aware of the holistic feature they show more interest in listening and putting into practice whatever little they learn. I will be giving you my understanding (of course based on some literature, conferences that I attended) as and when I collect something and make sure that visitors to this blog have something to pick up when they land here. After all it is Everybody's Way2Health.

No comments: